Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RLW Cornish Bantams for sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RLW Cornish Bantams for sale Empty RLW Cornish Bantams for sale Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have a quad of RLW Cornish Bantams available. They came from Performance and McMurray last spring. They are laying and have been separated from the flock since the beginning of the month.

Though they lack the fine points of show Cornish, they are squat and meaty little birds and a good bantam size. The look like they will have decent lacing.

I am asking $80 for the quad. I also have two more RLW cornish roosters that are much too large to be bantam. If you are interested in increasing your size, I would throw them both in for another $10.

I can bring them to Edmonton tomorrow and you could pick them just north of down town Wednesday afternoon, early evening, or on the south side later in the evening.

I can also bring them to Wetaskiwin next Saturday.

I live near Drayton Valley if you would like to come out to the farm to get them.

Sue

2RLW Cornish Bantams for sale Empty Re: RLW Cornish Bantams for sale Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Any takers? These are pretty nice little birds for hatchery stock.

I am still able to bring them to Wetaskiwin.

Sue

3RLW Cornish Bantams for sale Empty Re: RLW Cornish Bantams for sale Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:38 am

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

SOLD!

4RLW Cornish Bantams for sale Empty Re: RLW Cornish Bantams for sale Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bowker Acres wrote:SOLD!

Hey! I'm suppose to say that! Very Happy

Sue

5RLW Cornish Bantams for sale Empty Re: RLW Cornish Bantams for sale Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Just making sure. tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum