Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little green square? Am I being marked for some reason?

+2
Hidden River
Schipperkesue
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

There is us, under my stars on the left. A little green square. Whatever does it mean? Fowler, you have one too. Who else? Is it like a mark on my door during Passover?

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

It means you are online Sue, anyone with a green box under their name means they are logged in to the site at that time you are viewing it.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Whew!

Paranoia... Big destroya!

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Funny!

Right now you are Golden and have a green square! Very Happy

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sue, Hidden is just trying to make you feel better. You are indeed marked. Marked, marked, marked! Like a big old stamp on your forhead. So go ahead and enjoya your paranoia. Cause there is something about you that warrants a little green box. Just sayin.

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

uno wrote:Sue, Hidden is just trying to make you feel better. You are indeed marked. Marked, marked, marked! Like a big old stamp on your forhead. So go ahead and enjoya your paranoia. Cause there is something about you that warrants a little green box. Just sayin.

Uno you have a green box right now too... OMG so do I Ok breath what do we do????

Tin foil hats everyone This is NOT A DRILL!!!

bounce

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I knew it! Another conspiracy! I am sure it must be a Punbb plot to overthrow the rest of the cyber world!

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yikes! I've got the green block of doom!

Sue, I wondered about that green square too, and have to confess I thought it might just be me, and then I noticed some of the "regulars" had it under their name too and I figured it out.

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fowler, you should be more worried about that green sweater vest of nightmares that your avatar wears! A little green block is small potatoes next to that garment! However, it would look simply smashing with one of Jonny's tinfoil helmets. I'm going to construct mine right now.

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ooh! Will that repel mind melding aliens?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum