Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is amazing about offset circadian rhythms....found it googling to find my favourite quote for my profile

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skeffling Lavender Farm

Skeffling Lavender Farm

I'm not so much worried about a solution as relieved there's a name for my nightowliness and tiredness in the day! This is amazing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When my time is left to itself if not working or at school, I end up getting up later and later each day til I am awake all night and asleep all day! We sleep on the east side of the house so I can get up in the morning. I sleep in my truck at lunch any time I get the chance or I go back to my motel if it is close to work and I get a long enough lunch. I swig caffeine all day then finally wake up in the evening! I also do my best work....used to be studying for exams in the small hours. I can't believe how much the above article explains about my foibles, lol! Also explains why I would write and do Ebay stuff in the middle of the night even when working full time!

Anyone else similarly afflicted?

http://www.easychickenry.com/articles-by-skeffling-lavender-farm

Ah ha, finally found a difference between us! I am a day person - up early in the morning, so my best at things during the day and can't stay awake past 9pm! (well, I do manage to have my forum fix with the laptop into the later evening...) Not a night person at all!

Skeffling Lavender Farm

Skeffling Lavender Farm

Looks like you're the normal one Laughing I think that why the locum stuff works for me too, because getting up early all the time kills me. I can handle it occasionally! But I have less problem getting up early if I don't have to. Usually easiest if the sun wakes me up and I always need air circulating or a window open at night! But lately I have found myself getting up and 4 and doing stuff as I am wide awake, probably more stress than anything!

It totally explains why hubby always wants to got to bed and I am just getting going on something where I have to think. Ha!ha! and it totally explains why I slept in some many classes in University....whoops did I admit that! lol!

http://www.easychickenry.com/articles-by-skeffling-lavender-farm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum