Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~

+4
Arcticsun
k.r.l
Hidden River
viczoe
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 pm

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Buff Silkie chicks starting at 9 weeks and down in age to about 3 weeks. They are from show quality stock. I can try to sex the older ones and or will sell unsexed. Silkies can be hard to sex till older but I have a fair idea on the older ones. If sexed I would like $60.00 pair unsexed 20.00 each and down to 15.00 depending on age.

There are some very promising ones with large chests and good toes and good buff color. and price will increase with age. I will take a picture or two and have Hidden post for me tomorrow.

P.S Arctic I have yours.

Heather

Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Silkie10
Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ New_sh10

http://www.triple-h.ca

2Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Why oh why are they buff???? LOL
Yes just send me the pictures and I will post them.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:51 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

They are great looking birds! I saw them at Heathers a few months ago.

4Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Pictures have now been added.

5Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Chick Help Chick Help Chick Help

BACK AWAY!!

They are all Mise!

MINE MINE MIIIIIIIIINE!!!! AAAAAALL of them!!!

M I N E !!!!!

Money Throw Money Throw Money Throw

6Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arctic doesn't deserve them! Haven't you seen her dyed Silkies at shows? Now if that isn't faking, I don't know what is!

7Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

well I wouldnt have to DYE them , if they came naturally coloured already!!!

8Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 pm

TysExotics

How many are available? Or has Arcticsun purchased them all?

http://www.prairieexotics.com

9Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:50 am

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Arctic hasnnt bought them all but I have a good selection, as I had a good year with them and all naturally bred albeit with abit of plucking. I would show parent pictures but the girls are minus their crest right now from being in the breeding pens. I will try and do a count of the different ages and see what I have. Some are sold though.
They are nice though but typical Silkies (I can't see because my poof is rather large) and I am sure if there is a way Arctic will find away to dye these guys.

Heather

10Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:07 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nice, very nice, but why is Triple J's logo on the pictures? Perplexing. You got some very nice birds there. Have a wonderful day,CynthiaM.

11Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:Nice, very nice, but why is Triple J's logo on the pictures? Perplexing. You got some very nice birds there. Have a wonderful day,CynthiaM.
Early morning Cynthia, look again, it says Triple "H" Poultry. lol!

12Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:43 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh those silkies are just too darn cute!

13Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:47 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh no!! Sad , sometimes my eyes play tricks on me. I know what Heather's farm is named and I have no clue why I saw Triple J not Triple H, sigh....oh well, it is what it is and I must now pay more attention to things. Lessons learned and I don't like to learn these kinds of things that make me feel like I am not paying attention, smiling that big smile, because I am very detailed and attention oriented, but now I am second guessing this Laughing Jayme thanks for pointing this out, truly is appreciated, with that -- have that beautiful day, CynthiaM.

14Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Don't feel bad Cynthia. I did a double take as well.

15Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:49 am

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have been Triple -H poultry for around 25 years, it stands for Heather's Hen House and when we farmed in Alberta that was the Farm name.

I suppose I will now have to make the H way bigger so there is no confusing us.

Heather

16Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Empty Re: Buff Silkie Chicks~Pictures Added~ Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:01 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

viczoe wrote: it stands for Heather's Hen House and when we farmed in Alberta that was the Farm name.
I suppose I will now have to make the H way bigger so there is no confusing us.
Heather

That conjures up a very nice feeling, Heather's Hen House, just an old, country-type name, I love it. There is something about some words that really strike me, and I love the sound of the words "hen house", no clue why, it just brings a warm and fuzzy feeling...I would not bother to enlarge the H, but it would certainly make it more discernable if you did. (I always wondered what Triple H stood for, ever since I first saw that, by the way, now I know, and knowledge is a good thing, smiling). Have a most beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum