Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Web site up an running lookin good

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Web site up an running lookin good Empty Web site up an running lookin good Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:04 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

fter working on what I wanted it to look like for 2 years the web site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is up and running

http://www.popscoops.com

2Web site up an running lookin good Empty Re: Web site up an running lookin good Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Anna

Anna

Great job! I took a quick look, but I have to go back to your site, as there is a lot more to read and pictures to look at Very Happy

3Web site up an running lookin good Empty Re: Web site up an running lookin good Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:23 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Wow! You've done a great job with your site. I'll definitely need to go back and spend some time checking everything out.

4Web site up an running lookin good Empty Re: Web site up an running lookin good Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:32 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Very nice site Pops,

Eye catching yet not over bearing, great design and layout. Lots of links and info. You have put together a very professional and tasteful site.
Congrats. I too will have to browse around!

5Web site up an running lookin good Empty Re: Web site up an running lookin good Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you for the kind remarks

http://www.popscoops.com

6Web site up an running lookin good Empty Re: Web site up an running lookin good Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:02 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Ahh Yes, how i love wordpress Very Happy wp_header, wp_footer, wp_content...... i well start boring you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum