Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My new website is up and running!

+5
wolfbird_94
JaerhonChanteclerEuskies
rosewood
Cathyjk
Hawthorne Heritage
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My new website is up and running! Empty My new website is up and running! Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Hawthorne Heritage

Hawthorne Heritage
New Here

The title says it all! I have been working hard on this website for the last few weeks and am so glad to finally show it off Smile
Please give me your opinions, feedback, and constructive criticism. Keep in mind that the site is not completely finished and I still have many pictures to add and some pages are either lacking content or are 'Coming Soon.' I won't officially be publishing it or advertising livestock on it quite yet, just wanted you guys to see it first. Wink I am still deciding whether or not I want to spend the money for my own domain or not.

Here is the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As a side note, photos of chickens are severely lacking... That is something I will be working on in the upcoming months Exclamation

http://hawthorneheritagefarm.weebly.com

2My new website is up and running! Empty Re: My new website is up and running! Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey, it looks very professional and easy to navigate.

Good job!

Just for reference for the future, no more than three clicks for a visitor to get someplace. Research shows anymore than that, and lots of visitors go elsewhere.

3My new website is up and running! Empty Re: My new website is up and running! Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

You have a nice looking website. I'm interested in the freedom rangers.

4My new website is up and running! Empty Re: My new website is up and running! Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:44 pm

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

Looks good.

5My new website is up and running! Empty Re: My new website is up and running! Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 pm

wolfbird_94

wolfbird_94

you made that yourself? :O It looks Great!

http://www.wolfbirdshomestead.weebly.com

6My new website is up and running! Empty Re: My new website is up and running! Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nicely done. It just needs more pictures of your critters and you'll be away. Smile

7My new website is up and running! Empty Re: My new website is up and running! Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:27 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Beautiful website.

8My new website is up and running! Empty Re: My new website is up and running! Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:54 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks! I really enjoyed the sneak preview of your new site - very nice job! I'll be sure to check back often!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

9My new website is up and running! Empty Re: My new website is up and running! Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Very Nice Website...

Very tastefully done and classy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum