Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it the Process...or the Product?

+11
BriarwoodPoultry
toybarons
Piet
uno
happychicks
k.r.l
coopslave
mirycreek
steve
Bowker Acres
Schipperkesue
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Is it the Process...or the Product? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it the Process...or the Product? Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

for the little kids, especially k-3 I use a techn ique called "Comrads" where you point out "Dorotjhy, thank you for sitting properly at your desk, Kevin, thank you for putting away your luch and cleaning yoru deks, I see 1,2,3,4 kids who have cleared thier desks and have thier pencils out. Thank you!" I will also often draw a little smile face on thier workbook , or give them a little silent thumbs up and smile, or a wink and smile from accross the room to indicate the behaviour I want and reward them. For the bigger kids I like little stickies with an THANK YOU! on it or a smile and nod. These are given out whenever, not when homework is handed in or a grade is distributed. That is different and may merrit something else.

I absolutely hate wrking in a class where they DEMAND thier rewards, or, worse yet, where they threaten to NOT behae, be quiet, do work, clean up, if I dont give them the reward.
Sigh///

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum