Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone feel like chatting?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Anyone feel like chatting? Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Got my glass of wine and hubby is not home. Bored and want amusement! Someone has to keep me away from the incubator. Very Happy

2Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh coop, you're so great about encouraging us to chat. I never would have guessed you were the 'chat' type when we met.. I would actually join you but must go medicate the birds. Cheers to you though, I'm enjoying a dark beer!

3Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I like it in small doses Chicory. Not usually the 'chatty' type, but nice to catch up with others. I am pretty isolated here and with hubby gone for abit it is very quiet.

4Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:12 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

well, you guys missed a nice chat tonight. now I am to tired for more......later all

5Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Aww got here too late again, out skunk hunting, still not successful, hopefully tonight he will go in the trap.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum