Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone feel like chatting?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Anyone feel like chatting? Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:43 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just heading over there now.

2Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:59 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sue, I am there, just playing your stoopid game and not paying attention!!!!!!

3Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

4 of us havin a grand, ole time. Smile

4Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 am

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I can chat nooooow.... but everyone is asleep. I finally finished the second to last paper for the semester. Annnnd, oh how painful that was! he he he

Oh well, a little wine and the dog and I can have an intelligent conversation. pirat

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

5Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:24 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:Sue, I am there, just playing your stoopid game and not paying attention!!!!!!

Darn that game! Missed you!

You just wait. When this game wears off, I have another one!

6Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:28 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I got to the stage with all the light bulbs and the owls above it and the musical note in the bunny and gave up!!! I didn't have any trouble with the others but that one completely stumped me. Laughing

7Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:21 am

Me too CS. It's driving me a bit owly. What a Face

8Anyone feel like chatting? Empty Anyone feel like chatting? Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Nom_de_Plume

Nom_de_Plume

ok, I keep seeing posts like this and my curiosity has now been piqued.
what is this chatting thing?
is it a different part of the forum or are you talking about somewhere else entirely

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum