Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NuPulse Milker Machine help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NuPulse Milker Machine help Empty NuPulse Milker Machine help Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:57 pm

HighCountry

I just received my NuPulse Milker Machine Money Throw and need some advice/help. How the heck do you attach the claw to the cow/udder. It does not seem to have enough suction to stay on the teat. I tried to hook up one teat and go the attach the next and the first falls off??? The instructions did not come with the machine Evil or Very Mad They are in the mail though.

If you have one of these units how do you like it. Mine came with a huge 75#bucket. Will need a cart to carry that sucker back to the house Shocked

Last edited by HighCountry on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

http://www.highcountryshetlands@xplornet.com

2NuPulse Milker Machine help Empty Re: NuPulse Milker Machine help Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 pm

gubi

With the bucket milkers you will have to kink off all four inflation's to built up the vacuum and then carefully attach each teat without loosing your vacuum. I hope that makes sens. I'm not familiar with the brand but this is what we have to do with single bucket milkers at the shows.

3NuPulse Milker Machine help Empty Re: NuPulse Milker Machine help Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 pm

HighCountry

Hmmm I wonder if they can be plugged. Dont think my hands are big enough to kink the four hoses lol. Will have to practice before I haul it back out Smile

http://www.highcountryshetlands@xplornet.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum