Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mini Pot Belly Babies!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mini Pot Belly Babies!! Empty Mini Pot Belly Babies!! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:50 pm

gamestaff

Lots of new babies of every color (white, dalmation, black, black with white, black with orange striping and black with blue eyes. male and female available in every color. three different litters. all moms are around 15 inches tall and 50-60 pounds at three, four and six years old. dad is a tiny 30 pounds and 12 inches tall at two years old.
great yard pets! will be ready to go just in time for the warm spring weather!

Mini Pot Belly Babies!! 002-1
Mini Pot Belly Babies!! 003-1

http://www.gamestaffstaffords.ca

2Mini Pot Belly Babies!! Empty Re: Mini Pot Belly Babies!! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:55 pm

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Ohh they are just adorable!!

Where are you located?

3Mini Pot Belly Babies!! Empty Re: Mini Pot Belly Babies!! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:58 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

What a Face They are absolutely adorable and I have to do some research as I would really like to have one or two at some point. I just need to get more informed first. Congratulations gamestaff! ANd yes, do tell us where you are located and is there a website we can refer to for more info on the animal and breed?

4Mini Pot Belly Babies!! Empty Re: Mini Pot Belly Babies!! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:07 pm

gamestaff

outside of drumheller, ab
i am getting an info sheet ready right now. will hopefully be up later today.

http://www.gamestaffstaffords.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum