Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buff Orpington Chicks for sale

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buff Orpington Chicks for sale Empty Buff Orpington Chicks for sale Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:13 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

We just had a hatch of chicks, I am keeping the Ameraucana and barred rocks but am offering up the Buff Orpingtons. My daughter already has a good start of them for now so these little guys are for sale.
Asking $6 each and can deliver to Calgary tomorrow, Feb 29th. I believe there were 15 total from this hatch.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

2Buff Orpington Chicks for sale Empty Re: Buff Orpington Chicks for sale Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:42 pm

lavendergirl

New Here

Hi, Do you still have buff orpington chicks available? I'm in the Fraser Valley,BC and would shipping be a problem? Thanks. Lavendergirl.

3Buff Orpington Chicks for sale Empty Re: Buff Orpington Chicks for sale Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry I cannot ship them that far. I only use courier and can only ship day olds that way. I am not close to an airport so cannot fly them.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4Buff Orpington Chicks for sale Empty Re: Buff Orpington Chicks for sale Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Lavendergirl, welcome to our forum, introduce yourself in the introduction section, we love new members and like to hear about them. There will be people closer to you that will be offering chicks of the buff orpington breed for sale, if there aren't people advertising already. Check out who breeds them closer to you, lots of chicken people live in the Lower Mainland, have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum