Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seven 4 - 6 week old Valley Quail for sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

One time only sale of seven 4 to 6 week old California Valley quail. I have never before sold young Valleys. I have had a good hatch this spring. Have raise 32 of 35 hatched from the first clutch of my breeders. In all of last year I only raised 20 young. Young are feathered out but too young to be sexed. I have already sold 16 as a group. Only this group of 7 left for sale. I have been selling adults this year for $60 a pair.

Special conditions applied. The young will need heat for about another month or so. They must be prepaid before I bring them down and the buyer must show up before 2 pm on Saturday to take them. I will arrive at the show by around 1 to 1:30. They will not be boxed up until 3 AM on Saturday morning in order to reduce stress on them as much as possible. My truck will be left running to keep them warm until picked up.

Price: $100 pre-paid.

The young birds will need heat immediately on getting to their new home. If you buy them you should have your pen set up with the heat on and water and food ready. Should be fed water with elecolytes in it for at least 3 days after getting to new home. I highly suggest using wired bottom cage to help reduce bacterial infections from eating own droppings. The only way I will raise Valleys, Gambles, Bobwhites, and Mountain Quail is on wire. Suggest ½ times ½ wire bottoms for cage. Wire bottoms are not needed to raise Coturnixs or Buttons.

BIRDS WILL BE SOLD ON A FIRST PAID BASIS.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Perry what show are you bringing them to?

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Cathyjk wrote:Perry what show are you bringing them to?

Hi I am taking them to the Feb 18th show at Westakiwin. This group is SOLD now. If they lay as good during their next clutch, should be in March, I may have more for sale at the later spring sales.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well that was fast! Excellent for the new owner!
Would love California quail, so pretty.

Cathy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum