Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

dumb questions

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dumb questions  Empty dumb questions Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hi, These may sound dumb but here goes. Is ther any way to change the order that messages are received? Can you set this site somehow to get the newest messages first without having to scroll though all in a a topic? Second question what are the stars for and how do you get them lolollo
Thanks Geri

2dumb questions  Empty Re: dumb questions Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:25 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Look at the top right corner and there is something that says 'view posts since last visit'. That will keep you up to date without haveing to look through everything.

3dumb questions  Empty Re: dumb questions Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:28 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

The stars are 'earned' according to the number of posts you make, along with what kind of a member you are. Make sense? I believe I became an 'Addicted Member' with my 500th post, or somewhere around there.

And as far as I know once you are in a specific thread, you have to scroll down. As you read each post and start to easily recognize everyone's avatar, scrolling gets quicker.

4dumb questions  Empty Re: dumb questions Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:32 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, I get what you are asking. Click on the little orange square and it will take you to the most recent post. (I think it is a little orange square.....I will have to go look)

5dumb questions  Empty Re: dumb questions Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks for the replies
Geri

6dumb questions  Empty Re: dumb questions Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:27 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hi Geri, There is no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb people asking questions. This of course does not apply to you. When it comes to being dumb about computers and other technological stuff, I top the scales.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum