Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicken Pen Ideas

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chicken Pen Ideas Empty Chicken Pen Ideas Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Stumbled across this. Photos of different chicken pens this woman has had.

I particularly like the welded pen made out of two tent gazebos. That thing must have been like Fort Knox!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Chicken Pen Ideas Empty Re: Chicken Pen Ideas Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 am

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

very cool ideas! thanks for sharing!!

3Chicken Pen Ideas Empty Re: Chicken Pen Ideas Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:48 am

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am afraid I can identify too easily with her statement I don't make plans, I just start building. Laughing
Well that may not be entirely true, sometimes i start out with a plan but then it changes as I go, cos I just found a nice piece of wood that is already cut square and it kinda fits, if i just kind of shave that corner down...and on it goes...so that is probably why nothing is square around here...!
only good thing is the scraps I use are free although one day I may have to buy wood once I use up all the left overs around here...
Thanks for the ideas...and yes paint everything the same color, it even helps make your structures look squarer!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

4Chicken Pen Ideas Empty Re: Chicken Pen Ideas Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Me too miry. Why plan when you can just wing it! Laughing

Her site looks to have some nifty ideas alright. And it just proves once again what I’ve known all along; anything and everything can be made into or incorporated into a chicken coop. BOOYAH!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum