Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do we need a joke category?

+2
Dark Wing Duck
Hidden River
6 posters

Do we need a seperate Joke Category?

Do we need a joke category? Vote_lcap59%Do we need a joke category? Vote_rcap 59% [ 16 ]
Do we need a joke category? Vote_lcap41%Do we need a joke category? Vote_rcap 41% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do we need a joke category? Empty Do we need a joke category? Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was brought to my attention we needed a seperate joke category, let me know what you all think by completing the poll below.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

2Do we need a joke category? Empty Re: Do we need a joke category? Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

In my opinion, too many categories makes for a long winded site. It might make it too cluttered and spread out.

3Do we need a joke category? Empty Re: Do we need a joke category? Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

No, I hate jokes and never read them. Sometimes I think the topic is non-joke and I click then get angry that it is a joke. But then that is just me- grumpy and intolerant. If you go with a joke category I will not leave this lovely place. Very Happy

Sue

4Do we need a joke category? Empty Re: Do we need a joke category? Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:No, I hate jokes and never read them. Sometimes I think the topic is non-joke and I click then get angry that it is a joke. But then that is just me- grumpy and intolerant. If you go with a joke category I will not leave this lovely place. Very Happy

Sue

So you're saying that you can't take a joke?

5Do we need a joke category? Empty Re: Do we need a joke category? Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:19 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think she is saying that she is grumpy and intollerant.

6Do we need a joke category? Empty Re: Do we need a joke category? Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arcticsun wrote:I think she is saying that she is grumpy and intollerant.

What she said. And I would like to think my spelling is better than Arctic's too, but I know it is not. However, being both grumpy and intolerant I delight in indulging in a little fun-poking. As long as it is not at me. Because I can't take a joke. Hmmm, circuler thawts hapening tooday. Must be this Ontarion pollutiion invaading my sencebiliees.

Sioux

7Do we need a joke category? Empty Re: Do we need a joke category? Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

My spelling shows creativity and a playful nature with words.

And that I cant type and I cant spell.

8Do we need a joke category? Empty Re: Do we need a joke category? Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nope, rarely do I ever open up a topic that is in the joke forum. But, one time I did open one up and it was an actual post about something funny that happened on a farm, it was a funny story, but not a real joke. Glad I read it, but I don't think there is need, in my mind for a joke section. I find so many jokes just plain idiotic and a waster of my time. Just me, so I would say no. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

But, on the other hand, I sure do love it when others tease each other, now is that a joke, smiling that big smile?

Last edited by CynthiaM on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new sentence)

9Do we need a joke category? Empty Re: Do we need a joke category? Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:48 am

maybe we could post them under general discussions ? If it makes you smile it made your day better , if it makes you laugh ? it just made your day .Just post them as "' Jokes ""

10Do we need a joke category? Empty Re: Do we need a joke category? Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

This was a close poll but turns out people do want something for jokes, I will work on this soon and see what I can come up with.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum