Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD Empty bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:45 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

i have decided to sell my white bearded silkies to make room for my rocks and brahmas.
there are: 1 2010 showgirl male, 1 2010 showgirl female, 1 2010 silkie female, 3 2011 silkie females, 1 2011 showgirl male.
i have gotten these from Sheryl Butler of Washington. these birds have done great for me in the time i raised them, i have won champion of show with a hen in 08, Best of breed many times this year and last, and reserve feather leg at the 2011 fvpfa winter show against cochins from Joe Mazur.
they all have no disqualifications and have all been shown. they have huge crests and great feet, this is a great opportuity to get into show quality silkies
i would like them all to go together, but willing to selling them as a trio and a quad.
bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD IMG_2889
bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD IMG_0272
bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD IMG_0274-1
bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD IMG_0279
bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD IMG_0270
Cornel

Last edited by cornel on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

2bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD Empty Re: bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:20 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

anyone interested in just the girls without showgirl males? i can sell the silkie girls for 60 each, as i understand people are not interested in the showgirl males.

3bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD Empty Re: bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

PMed you about possible transport, Cornel.

Sue

4bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD Empty Re: bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:45 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

didnt get it?!? sorry

5bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD Empty Re: bearded showgirl/silkie flock SOLD Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:54 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

SOLD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum