Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas to everyone

+4
rbryne
Arcticsun
jocelyn
pops coops
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Merry Christmas to everyone Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 am

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

All the best to everyone I am still the only one up around here so have a santa hope for a little scratch Snow, I hope santa was good to you all don't eat to much turkey and get some exersize bounce oh and don't forget wine. Merry Christmas everyone all the best from our house to yours.

http://www.popscoops.com

2Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Merry Christmas to you and yours too Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:41 am

jocelyn

Merry Christmas to you too Pops, and all the rest. Full of blueberry pancakes here, kids have gone off to the in Laws' house, we'll do the big dinner tomorrow when they come back. Better than the poor kids trying to do 2 dinners in one day. "Crow" got his scraps for Christmas dinner. Crow is a raven named Crow, as our Kid was only 3 then and couldn't say "raven" yet. The chickens are getting their cabbages and we are having fruit cake and goodies...big dinner of roast goose and chestnuts tomorrow. Very Happy

3Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:57 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

HO Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas everyone.

How funny is it that Christmas am we are up and checking our chicken cat.
I dont know if it is funny, pathetic, sad or great! LOL!
santa

4Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:01 am

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arcticsun wrote:HO Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas everyone.

How funny is it that Christmas am we are up and checking our chicken cat.
I dont know if it is funny, pathetic, sad or great! LOL!
santa

It is not sad or Pathetic it is a great way to be and a bit funny, I am making a huge bowl of black rice for the birds for Christmas not that they don't get special treats all the time but today, it is Black Rice, and barley and some multi grain bread as well as hanging some more cabage for them to play with.

5Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:36 am

rbryne

rbryne

Merry Christmas to all. Richard we are having one of the
offspring of the two Ridleys we got from you for Christmas
dinner todsy. Gave one to my partner in BC and he said it
was by far the best turkey that they ever had and has asked me
to keep two for him next year.

All the best in the New Year to all.

6Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:41 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Merry Christmas to all! We've had our dinner with turkey and all the fixin's. My brother and his wife and two boys were here. My Dad has just celebrated his 92nd Christmas having just turned 92 three days ago. He opened and few presents and was too tired to open the rest so asked me to do it for him. Anyway, its been a good morning and now it 2:30pm. Dad is down for a nap and I've just given all my chickie girls (and boys) a Christmas treat of cracked corn so they were happily pecking along when I left them.

Hope you are having a great Christmas! I thought it was pretty cool that there were others on here today. Very Happy

rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa

7Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:02 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

rbryne wrote:Merry Christmas to all. Richard we are having one of the
offspring of the two Ridleys we got from you for Christmas
dinner todsy. Gave one to my partner in BC and he said it
was by far the best turkey that they ever had and has asked me
to keep two for him next year.

All the best in the New Year to all.

I hope you have a great day Rick, how was your holiday I hope it was fantastic

8Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:40 pm

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

Merry Christmas

9Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:09 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

merry christmas, its a done deal now..i am soo full i could...bust...LOL i got a ova scope candler and 2010 sop from hubby! you can tell when your a crazy chicken lady hahahaah have a great one guys!
cheers! santa

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

10Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:25 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Jealous! 2010 SOP! Nice!!! I want one too Smile

I got an olive egg from my wellie x ameraucana hen today for Christmas. I LOVE it! Very Happy Pics will go on the website once I wash the christmas poop off it Smile

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

11Merry Christmas to everyone Empty Re: Merry Christmas to everyone Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:04 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

BriarwoodPoultry wrote:
I got an olive egg from my wellie x ameraucana hen today for Christmas. I LOVE it! Very Happy Pics will go on the website once I wash the christmas poop off it Smile

Cool! I got my first olive egg from my black copper marans x ameraucana hen on Christmas day today - and another one today Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum