Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas everyone!

+15
Skeffling Lavender Farm
debbiej
CynthiaM
triplejfarms
Hidden River
KathyS
pops coops
uno
Blue Hill Farm
animals just for fun
Dan Smith
happychicks
Dark Wing Duck
coopslave
ChicoryFarm
19 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:17 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

We have two grandchildren arriving this afternoon for a sleepover and then 13 more family members arriving at 2 pm tomorrow so things are starting to get very busy around here. I just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone on this sight a very Merry Christmas. So pleased to be a part of this forum. Thank you for all your support and ideas this past year and again thank you Jayme for being such a great Administrator.

Merry Christmas to you and yours! santa

Dawn

2Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:58 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well said Dawn. Thank you all for your support of me over this trying year, you don't know how much I appreciate it.
Thank you Jayme for starting this forum, a nice, accepting place to come to share, debate and commiserate!
Happy Holidays everyone, eat lots, don't drink to much and appreciate your family cause things happen and there is no going back.

Last edited by coopslave on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed spelling as usual)

3Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank you! And I too want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!! santa

4Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:08 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all! I've enjoyed being part of this forum and have learned a lot just browsing through posts new and older.

5Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

What she said.. rendeer

6Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:05 pm

animals just for fun

animals just for fun

Well said, Merry Christmas everyone, and be safe over the holidays. santa

7Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey everyone, Very Happy

I just wanted to pop in and wish all my chicken friends a very Merry Christmas santa and all the best in the new year! cheers I know I haven’t been around much of late (life and all that jazz – you know how it goes sometimes) but hope to be around more in the new year and get back to chicken chatting because I've had withdrawals like you wouldn’t believe, LoL.

Anyhoo, take care everyone, be safe and merry, and see ya’ll in 2012. Cool

8Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:31 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

To all and everyone the Uno household extends a heart felt Merry Christmas. I know that with all the wrapping paper, eating, and dish washing, I look forward to those few quiet moments when I can say, I have to go feed the horses, and trudge out into the clear night air, look upward toi the stars and give thanks for all that I have been blessed with. Merry Christmas.

9Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

To everyone all the best in the new year may it bring happiness and prosperity and may everyone be thankful for what we have in this great place we live, may the new year bring peace and may everyone get along and be happy and understand each and every one.

http://www.popscoops.com

10Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:29 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd like to send out my greetings to all of you too! Have a safe and happy Christmas!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

11Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Merry Christmas to everyone here as well.
I am glad to hear so many enjoy this forum, it is my "little group of online friends" as my hubby calls it, so nice to have you all here to chat with, learn with, and enjoy each other.

Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

12Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:02 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

stay safe everyone!

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

13Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:55 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

A wish from me too, for a wonderful holiday season, no matter where we meet, who we meet with, what we celebrate, so many different beliefs, this is a time to give thanks indeed for all we have.It may be difficult for some this celebration season and to those I wish the deepest wishes of happiness to come in the times to come.

Dawn, wonderful that you have those child (adolescent? age? no clue) sleepover, and the big family to come on today. Yay!! Very Happy Safe travelling to all, eat and drink (ya, agree, not TOO much, of anything), and enjoy our life. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

14Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:29 pm

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

pops coops wrote:To everyone all the best in the new year may it bring happiness and prosperity and may everyone be thankful for what we have in this great place we live, may the new year bring peace and may everyone get along and be happy and understand each and every one.

Well said Pops, I agree

15Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Merry Christmas everyone , may all your dreams come true now and in the new year, be safe santa rendeer

16Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Happy Holidays Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:58 am

Skeffling Lavender Farm

Skeffling Lavender Farm

I didn't want to miss wishing a Merry Christmas to all. I haven't been very much, but I do consider you my online chicken friends. I hope you all have a wonderful safe, thankful and happy holiday time with your families.

http://www.easychickenry.com/articles-by-skeffling-lavender-farm

17Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:02 am

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Merry Christmas to all of you..it is a very warm Christmas morning here, makes me wish i was hatching chicks too cos it is so mild but i know that can change in a heartbeat, Santa brought lots of cold weather gear here to us this year, but it won't hurt my feelings to store them for another year!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

18Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:59 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

A very Merry Christmas and happy New Year

19Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:12 am

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Merry Christmas to all of you. Wishing you this holiday season, good health, happiness, and some good quality time with the ones you hold close to your heart.

20Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:43 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays!

Wishing all the best from The Samis Family!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum