Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bowker Acres, you ROCK!

+4
chickeesmom
uno
happychicks
Schipperkesue
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Empty Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

In case you don't know, BA drove a truckload of Jean's birds and goods to the CHB show from Saskatchewan to Red Deer this weekend. She sat beside me in a booth for two days selflessly selling Jean's surplus to the happy public. After the peacocks were sold she gleefully told me she thought she had enough money to pay for Jean's ambulance rides.

Hats off to you BA. You are certainly are friend indeed.

Sue

2Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Empty Re: Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:20 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

That certainly was a wonderful thing for her to do. What a good friend!

3Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Empty Re: Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you, BA, for being the sort of friend and neighbour that we all hope we have in our tough times. These small acts, which aren't so small, renew our faith. Thank you.

4Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Empty Re: Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:06 pm

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Had a chance to sit and visit with Bowker, I have a new friend and she really is a great friend to Jean, we should all be so lucky.

5Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Empty Re: Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:25 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

BA Thanks for doing that for Jeanie! The ambulance bills are sad, costs so much for something you have no choice but to use if you want to stay alive! Sigh. Anyways thanks BA Smile

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

6Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Empty Re: Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you for helping Jeanie. And you definitely have to come out this way more often!

7Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Empty Re: Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank you everyone! Next time I go out that way I hope to have Jeanie in tow!! We had a wonderful visit when I stopped by just now to drop off her $$. It was all worth it when I arrived at her door and greeted with a big hug and a tearful "I missed you". We talk almost every day and we really enjoy each others company - even though we are a generation apart! I will certainly go to Red Deer again. That was the most fun I have had without wobbly pop!! Words just can't express the gratitude that I feel for being able to meet and enjoy such a wonderful group of people. You have all turned this "fence sitter" into a "poultry fancier"!

Thank you again!

8Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Empty Re: Bowker Acres, you ROCK! Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:12 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah, what a wonderful thing to bring a smile to my face this morning, these things make my day!! Have a good one, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum