Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's a girl!!

+5
animals just for fun
silkiebantam
Jonny Anvil
happychicks
smokyriver
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's a girl!! Empty It's a girl!! Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:35 pm

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

We just found out yesterday that the baby we are expecting in April is a girl. I am sooo excited as we have 4 boys and 1 girl now. We needede more feminine blood in our home!! Now it is just trying to come up with a name and everything we need for a little girl. Any suggestions on names will be appreciated!! We like different names, looking at names like Ember Rain, and Shyla.

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

2It's a girl!! Empty Re: It's a girl!! Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:08 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Congratulations!

3It's a girl!! Empty Re: It's a girl!! Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:08 pm

We have a friend who has the cutest daughter and her name is ""Willow"" , and it suit's her to a tee ...........I said that if we had had a daughter I'd have named her the same .Love the name , fragile and free

4It's a girl!! Empty Re: It's a girl!! Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Congrats!!!!

5It's a girl!! Empty Re: It's a girl!! Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:01 pm

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Congratulations!

Picking names is so much fun!

I always like the name Shalishafor a girl. Smile

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

6It's a girl!! Empty Re: It's a girl!! Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:14 pm

animals just for fun

animals just for fun

congrats how exciting, well you have a little time to pick a name have fun.

7It's a girl!! Empty Re: It's a girl!! Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:14 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, when I read that those shivers began on my body, they began on my feet and moved all the way up to my face, don't know why that happens to me, but when I read something that thrills me half to death, this occurs. It is a good thing, by the way.

A baby will be born. I am now teary....my child bearing years are many years gone by, my gals are 40 and 36. But..I clearly recall how I felt when I knew baby was there, in my belly, and it is a most wonderful feeling. You have other children, boys, now this child will be the light of their life, a little girl. Brothers have a very big role when it comes to loving their little Sister, seen this so many times, they take on protection of that baby Sister, and you will be blessed to see how these young lads will love this sweet charm that has been given to your family. Oh so blessed you are. thank you for sharing and I know in the months to come that we will hear stories, and then come middle of Spring a baby girl will be born, and we shall know her name, what a lovely way to start my day, thank you, I have a second Cousin by the name of Willow, and I think that is one of the prettiest names I have ever heard. Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

8It's a girl!! Empty Re: It's a girl!! Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:30 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I had liked Petra and Brynna (or Bryn). Our last two were boys so I didn't have a chance to argue the case. Smile

9It's a girl!! Empty Re: It's a girl!! Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations, sounds like you are so excited. I bet it will be nice for you to have a little more girl power in the house.
I like the name Willow, I also like Grace and Faith (I was a big Faith Hill fan Very Happy ). I am sure you will pick a great name for your beautiful girl.

10It's a girl!! Empty Re: It's a girl!! Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:34 am

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Congratulations!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum