Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My big girl is 9 years old today!

+6
coopslave
Schipperkesue
happychicks
ChicoryFarm
rosewood
Hidden River
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty My big girl is 9 years old today! Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

My oldest daughter is 9 years old today. Wow how fast they grow up. So tomorrow is a "friends" party, with some of her friends coming home on the bus, to have a treasure hunt, egg decorating and supper/cake. Should be interesting. Total of 12 kids in my house! Yikes!
Then Saturday we are planning a family party, with bowling in the city with cousins, aunts/uncles and grandma/grandpa's. So a busy weekend ahead.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

2My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

They sure do grow up fast. My step son will be thirty next week. The occasion is being celebrated with an event at the Keg with family and friends. Best wishes to you, daughter and family from us.

3My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:21 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow, what a lucky girl and how special. Happy birthday to her! clown

4My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:41 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Happy birthday to your girl!

5My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I wish her a great big happy birthday!

6My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh man, I wanna come to that party soo much cool stuff to do and I would fit in with the 9 year olds just fine!!!

Wish her a Happy Birthday and I hope you survive the 12 - 9 year olds! Laughing

7My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Happy birthday to the big 9-year-old! One more and she's in the double digits. It must seem so strange as a mother. I know my own mother refuses to believe her 'baby' is closer to 50 than to 40. Of course my mother thinks SHE is back in her 20's. Ooops, sorry, off topic. Embarassed

Have a great party, and do check back in here so we know you've made it out the other end of it tomorrow. We all know you're a woman of substance, doing all that you do, living where you do, etc., but that party sounds like it could take down the best of us! Laughing Seriously, I don't know how I'd manage... Have fun!

8My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

enjoy it all...Have fun big 9 year old!
just think how quiet and big your house will seem when they all go home? Laughing
I hope you said no to a sleepover though! Shocked

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

9My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:37 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

mirycreek wrote:enjoy it all...Have fun big 9 year old!
just think how quiet and big your house will seem when they all go home? Laughing
I hope you said no to a sleepover though! Shocked
Haha, yup, there is a sleep over, but only 3 are staying. 1 for the youngest and 2 for the Birthday girl.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

10My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:21 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh the childhood birthday parties, have a most wonderful day with the little ones. Nine is an awesome year, well, all years are awesome, but nine is so close to the double digit, and you can never go back, smiling. Birthday wishes for the birthday girl. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

11My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 pm

katyb

New Here

Hidden River, enjoy the birthday and the years you have them with you. My oldest will be 50 in July and I wish I could turn back the clock and have my brood home with us again

12My big girl is 9 years old today! Empty Re: My big girl is 9 years old today! Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum