Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A furry face, not chicken related

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A furry face, not chicken related Empty A furry face, not chicken related Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not really sure what category to put this under, it isn't a joke, but I thought it was funny.

I'll set the scene. My oldest Grandson is a month over 17 years old. For his birthday, his parents bought him a cool little car, I think a red Mazda, very nice shape, good snow tires (thankin' my lucky stars!!), and he had passed his N, so he could be mobile. The car was the perfect gift.

His Mother takes after me, not much body hair, lots of head hair, but lack in the fuzzyness of a full body-filled carpet. Now on the other hand, his Father is a gorilla, body hair everywhere. He takes after his pappa, his younger Brother takes after his mamma and probably won't have much body or face hair. I think for Christmas the Dad is getting a manicure set for body hair removal, smiling.

So, we were getting together with our Grandsons to do lunch and a movie.

The boys come over and the eldest gets out of the car. I was outside bringing some stuff in and almost fell out of my boots. Shocked .

What has happened to my oldest Grandson, I only saw him a couple of weeks ago. His face is furry, and I mean furry. He has decided to let nature take its course and grow a beard. A face full of fuzz.

Now you tell me, how on earth can a young man, in only a couple of short weeks, grow a face full of dark fuzzy stuff like that? I was afraid to give him a kiss and a hug -- but I bit that bullet and gave this usual burst of affection. Thankin' my lucky stars that his girlfriend must make him shave off the fuzzy stuff above his lips, I think otherwise I probably would have sneezed.

How can this happen? Seriously. Not long ago he didn't have any facial hair (he shaves, I know that), but he looked like a very handsome monkey!!! Have a wonderful and great day, CynthiaM.

2A furry face, not chicken related Empty Re: A furry face, not chicken related Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:40 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I tried a beard once but couldn't grow a decent one. I really only have to shave about every third day.

But I did work with a guy once who could have a decent beard in only 4 days. Very surprising.

3A furry face, not chicken related Empty grandson Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:23 am

jocelyn

While I don't have any grandkids yet, my Hubby is one of 12 kids..some furry, some not so furry. It seems to run in families, as Hubby can grow a pretty good beard over the weekend....but not ALL of his brothers are like that. I can't see that the furry ones favour one side of the house over the other, or any other noticeable things to sort them.

4A furry face, not chicken related Empty Re: A furry face, not chicken related Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:02 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

My cuban uncle has to shave twice a day. that always impressed me. meanwhile my younger brother grew a mustache when he was about 17 and it was probably 3 months before anyone noticed it.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum