Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

+3
liz
Sebas49
Arcticsun
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Empty SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

OMG!!!!!

We did it!!!!

SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE Chickens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, 701 poultry, so that invcludes ducks, geese turkeys and guineas (shudder).
SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Empty Re: SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Sebas49

Sebas49

Yes, we got to 701. Well done everyone who entered. Now let's get those birds to the show and have some fun.

http://www.c-rducks.com

3SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Empty Re: SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:47 am

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

39 of those 701 are mine geek

4SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Empty Re: SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:50 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Liz.... photocoping a pic of one bird and taping it to the back of 39 cages does NOT constitute 39 entries... sheesh!

5SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Empty Re: SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Arcticsun wrote:Liz.... photocoping a pic of one bird and taping it to the back of 39 cages does NOT constitute 39 entries... sheesh!

Ummmm it doesn't

Darn!

6SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Empty Re: SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Update... there will be more than 1000 pigeons! Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh ya... and a hand full of guineas Sad Sad Sad

7SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Empty More birds?? Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Mel

Do we need more entries? Or are we good??

8SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Empty Re: SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

We are good! Thanks for the offer though. I cant believe we borke 700!

When Three Old Hens put on the show in Wetaskiwin no one thought we would break 300 birds. We showed them and had some 600 birds !

When CHB started planning this show we thoughtwe wouldbe happy to get 500, we were hopingto beat Three Old Hen's record of 600. In our DREAMS we didnt expect 700!!!!

So, next year, with the bar set ever higher... I wonder if we can break 1000????????? affraid

9SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Empty Re: SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I knew the CHB could do it! It will be amazing to see all those birds in one room.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

10SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Empty Re: SEVEN HUNDRED AND ONE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:11 am

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I still can't get over how many great looking birds there was at the show! Some breeds had almost a whole row or more sometimes to themselves!

Congratulations to all the Exhibitors! We all know the work that goes on before the show to get all the birds ready!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum