Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Places to Ice Skate around Red Deer? Anyone want to Ice Skate?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey everyone,

I was just thinking about this, I got a pair of skates last year for christmas and got some use out of them, and as of late I have been itching to tie them up and do some skating.
Nothing says winter like a good skate, and a cup of hot chocolate after words... add some Baileys bounce for a kick.

Anyone know of some places close near where the CHB show will be held in Red Deer? I was looking for local rinks and didn't get much results, I will google it some more.
I imagine there will be tons of things to do, just throwing this out there. Would anyone else be up for a skate?

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Right now the skating is pretty good on my driveway.... grrrr

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

We would go skating for sure! I don't know if I will make it to Red Deer though. All depends on the weather... but I will throw the skates in just in case.

Are you making your fancy rink this year again Jonny? Man that was impressive!! Cool

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am not sure most outdoor rinks have been setup yet with the extremely unusal warm weather we had the last few weeks.

Not sure what the indoor rinks free skate nights are.
I am not much of a skater but have a nice pair of reasonably new skates that I wouldn't mind using.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum