Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need a free website

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need a free website Empty Need a free website Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:35 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

I need to setup a free website, I have seen alot of members use free sites, which one is absolutely the easiest for a newbie puter user? Any advice is welcome. Thanks DaisyMae at Rail Lake BC.

2Need a free website Empty Re: Need a free website Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

pawsdaisy wrote:I need to setup a free website, I have seen alot of members use free sites, which one is absolutely the easiest for a newbie puter user? Any advice is welcome. Thanks DaisyMae at Rail Lake BC.

I personally use webs.com

check out my website www.doublessranch.webs.com. Looks hard right? Nope. Theres TONS of templates for you to choose from, and all you do is fill in what you want. No complicated HTML code etc. When I edit my website, it looks just as you see it as a customer, exept I can edit it. Very simple. Oh and you can change the template whenever you want. And if you get really into it, like I did, you can alter the background images etc (likt eh picture at the top of the creek with the fence youll see on mine. That was some other boring picture) if you play around you can change all sorts of stuff. You can even have an online store! All free. Of course you can upgrade for small fee to premium layouts, or your own website name without the 'webs' in it, but thats personal preference

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

3Need a free website Empty TY Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:43 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

THANKS DOUBLE SS : I had looked at your site before, so I think I will give it a try. I am into cutting back or not using tobacco smoke and I want to list it for referels for the electronic vaper cigs I am using to help. as well as my own cheeky fluffy butts site for my friends or ? whoever is interested in my newly evolving passion for heritage breeds. I have almost always had my layers from the feed store and now feel I can indulge in having some thing I've really always wanted, not all of us retire and want to be couch potato's. Again thanks.
DaisyMae at Rail Lake BC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum