Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Only My Kids...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Only My Kids... Empty Only My Kids... Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:12 pm

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

.... would think it's a fantastic idea to give a couple of roosters A Day At The Spa in my bath tub.

A few days ago we had some snow, and I decided it was time to take the twine covering my pen down, since it was sagging out. This whole summer and fall it has been raining. The last few days it has been dumping. The ground is super soggy and the runs are extremely muddy. I swear, just because I took the twine down (my hawk protection), we had a hawk show up. So Mr Hawk though he would have a little fun rolling these boys around in the mud. Well lucky enough, we scared the hawk off, and they boys were only dirty and a little scratched about the comb.

Of course my kids took one look at them, and next thing I know, I find 2 roosters, and 2 kids in the tub.

Needless to say, these were roosters I wanted to eat. But now, I just don't know... I heard them discussing names for them. Hmmmm!

All covered in mud.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Getting blow dried.

Happy Kid! I think they missed a spot on his face.

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

2Only My Kids... Empty Re: Only My Kids... Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again... your daughters are ADORABLE!

Sue

3Only My Kids... Empty Re: Only My Kids... Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:51 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, children, are they not the light of our lives. Your Daughters are wonderful and empathetic, they have learned beautiful life skills from their Mother and probably the Daddy too. A love of the wild life, the wilder side of the world where you live. Cleaning up the boys after a tumble with the predator, how heart warming and coooooool. Good on you!! These gals might not be so deeply like this if they did not have a wonderful influence. Yay!! Beautiful girls of a beautiful ending, which could have been bad. Wonderful days, CynthiaM.

4Only My Kids... Empty Re: Only My Kids... Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:47 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Such great pictures, those roosters are thanking their lucky stars to have those two girls helping them out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum