Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2011 show quality bantam buff brahmas

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12011 show quality bantam buff brahmas Empty 2011 show quality bantam buff brahmas Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:41 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have a pair and a trio of 2011 born bantam Buff Brahmas.
I bought this whole line from Heather Hayes, they are great type birds and the worst have been picked out by Heather and Ramona Trombley.
Pair: male is a bit younger than the male in the trio. hasn't quite got all of his adult plumage yet but has a good head and comb. hen is laying and has good clear color. i would like 75 for these 2. not the greatest pictures.
2011 show quality bantam buff brahmas IMG_0230-1
2011 show quality bantam buff brahmas IMG_0229
2011 show quality bantam buff brahmas IMG_0231
Trio: male is in adult color. good head comb, and leg feathering. pullets are both have quite good color. not as good quality for showing as the pair, 90 for these three.
2011 show quality bantam buff brahmas IMG_0234
2011 show quality bantam buff brahmas IMG_0232

open to offers, these birds are great little birds, they lay well and quite a large egg. these birds are from a show line, not hatchery birds!

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

the trio is still avialable. they are laying like crazy and looking pretty good! offers anyone?

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beautiful birds, Cornel, someone surely will want them, it may take time for people to get going on bird purchases. If only they weren't bantam.....I don't like the bantam, totally a large fowl gal. If only I had room I would have taken a quad of the muscovies, I am seriously in love with them, and they sound like they were pretty much 1/2 again the size of mine, sigh....sadly I don't have the room to keep ducks anymore, one day....one fine day, good luck, hope you find a beautiful home for this beautiful trio of buff brahma bantams, have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

cynthia there were muscoveys at the national from omega blue. they are just the same as mine. bantam works better for me because they are easier to handle for the shows, but i still enjoy my welsummers. i like the brahmas and rocks because they dont take huge amounts of room to go to the shows.

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

SOLD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum