Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking of an Ideal order.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thinking of an Ideal order. Empty Thinking of an Ideal order. Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:29 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am thinking of an order from Ideal. There are a few things I would like to have a play with.
I don`t want anyone to go in on that order with me, but if there are breeds you are interested in just list them here and I may add them and offer chicks to people after they have settled.
I would prefer only people that could pick them up in Kelowna, I don`t want to ship the poor things again.

2Thinking of an Ideal order. Empty Re: Thinking of an Ideal order. Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:36 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I was thinking about a mcmurry order in the early spring. Not sure if you were interested in anything from there. I was mostly interested in polish and bantams.

Anne

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

3Thinking of an Ideal order. Empty Maybe? Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:24 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

Hi, I'm still looking for dark cochin standard heavy, hens and roo to breed. And my 2 swedish ducks need a drake, they love the cold and snow here, don't seem to want to come in their house, wonder how they'll be when we get to the low -30's??? I could pick up close to Kelowna, meeting spot maybe?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum