Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Smilies/Emoticons Needed

+3
coopslave
Hidden River
Island Girl
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Empty New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 am

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

cyclops I really need new Smilies/Emoticons. There are so many more expressive ones out there! I do not have the gift of writing like so many others, Uno and CynthiaM come to mind immediately! I seem to need the help of those little faces to make my point and ours really suck (no offense meant to our wonderful admin/mod). Is there any way we can do this soon, as winter is soon here and a lot of us spend more time posting once the winter gardens are in and the outside chores are more manageable.

XOX Monika

2New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Empty Re: New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry have to leave that one up to Skeffling, I have been trying to figure it out with no avail...

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Empty Re: New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:37 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

See,I find these smilies better than the 'other' place because I use this one - Rolling Eyes - the most and it is not over there. I am lost without Rolling Eyes and I am never sure I can get my point across properly without it. Rolling Eyes
I suppose they are not as extravagant as some of the others, but what do you want! Rolling Eyes Laughing

4New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Empty Re: New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

coopslave wrote:See,I find these smilies better than the 'other' place because I use this one - Rolling Eyes - the most and it is not over there. I am lost without Rolling Eyes and I am never sure I can get my point across properly without it. Rolling Eyes
I suppose they are not as extravagant as some of the others, but what do you want! Rolling Eyes Laughing

I want the cute thumbs up smilie and the guy rolling on the floor laughing and maybe a puking smilie,yah I know that might be difficult but for some reason I could have used that a few times. Oh and the cute little guy putting his arms up as in 'confused', yup I need that one often! Hmmm, I am beginning to feel a little high maintenance! Wink

XOX Monika

5New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Empty Re: New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:50 pm

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Island Girl, I agree with you, specially the confussed guy, and the rolling on the floor fellow

6New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Empty Re: New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:34 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

The smilies here are indeed limited. I usually don't use them, because it is easier for me to type the word (remember, I can type faster than most can speak Very Happy ). But sometimes there are some cute ones I have used, like the Shocked , but there is even a better Shocked one that is elsewhere, also I liked the one with the head hiding under the couch, that is a good one too, which I have used. Bet these can be brought to our forum, we just need someone to do a little extra work, sigh....like we need more work, but I agree Monika, winter is coming and we will all be spending just a whole lotta more time with our friends on the net, good idea, by the way!! Have that beautiful day, CynthiaM.

7New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Empty Re: New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:08 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I don't think I've ever seen these ones used Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Like a Star @ heaven @ or very rarely if so, though I'm kind of fond of all the rest. cyclops hehe

8New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Empty Re: New Smilies/Emoticons Needed Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

You can have the smilies on photo bucket and use them that way but that is kind of a pain. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum