Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!!

+5
cbrookkelly
silkiebantam
Fowler
Cathyjk
Anna
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Anna

Anna

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

How sad. I cannot imagine anything worse than having a child taken from you.

3!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

It's all over Facebook.

4!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 am

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Great News! I was just reading that he was returned safely home this morning . Thank goodness! :woohoo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

5!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:09 am

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

It IS a very good day here! We can all breathe now that Kienan is safe. cheers cheers

6!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:17 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I don't know when I have ever prayed or cried as much as when this little guy went missing, this is like the best news ever.

7!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:33 am

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

This has just been sooo close to home. (80 minutes away)You could feel the tension and the prayers Viv. I now lock all my doors every night. My dogs have run of the house all night too. None of us will feel safe again.
We are so VERY happy that Kienan is back with his family. Now we all have tears of extreme joy! cheers

8!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:40 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I just heard on the news. It's incredible. Normally these situations don't end like this and it brings me to tears that he was returned home. Thank God!

9!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:34 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I haven't had time to hear the news. Was he taken by that man?

10!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes, the little boy's captor called 911, told the police to go to the little boy's house in the middle of the night and there was the little boy, sitting on the couch of his parents' house at 3 AM in the morning with the kidnapper having escaped again.

11!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Holy cow! Thank God he's safe.

12!!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Empty Re: !!! PLEASE SHARE. Amber Alert !!! Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I’m SOOO glad to hear the little boy is home safe! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum