Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some veggie garden pictures

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some veggie garden pictures Empty Some veggie garden pictures Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was playing with a few pictures when I got my new camera a couple of years ago. People always take pictures of garden flowers, but I have found a veggie garden can be just as beautiful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just found the cables for my external hard drive so you all my get overwhelmed by pictures as I stroll down memory lane. Very Happy

2Some veggie garden pictures Empty Re: Some veggie garden pictures Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:43 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

There's that little guy at the end! Now I can see the whole bug!

Gorgeous! My garden is not nearly the showcase yours is. It has gone through several phases this year. Ankle high rain soaked...chest high weed filled... weeds piled high, ripped by handfuls from the ground... bare patches of dead where I desperately used a little judicious Round-Up (yes, I was that desperate)... grasshopper-filled and threatening to eat anything green...silkie filled, which took care of both my grasshopper and strawberry problem, except I really wanted to eat the strwberries myself...

Currently waiting for the next phase.

3Some veggie garden pictures Empty Re: Some veggie garden pictures Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:32 am

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

if i am correct they also have those big bugs in washington DC. they make a huge racket!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum