Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a ride to...Jamaica!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a ride to...Jamaica! Empty Looking for a ride to...Jamaica! Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:36 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Had an email and follow up phone call from a nice man in Jamaica. He loves the large fowl cochins and would like to buy some, but can't find a breeder anywhere near him. He found my website and wants me to ship him some birds. I said I'd love to fix him up with some...especially if I can accompany them to Jamaica! lol!

I've had inquiries before from Ohio and Wisconsin, but never from overseas! Pretty cool anyway.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

2Looking for a ride to...Jamaica! Empty Re: Looking for a ride to...Jamaica! Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is really neat Kathy. Very Happy I'd want to be accompanying those birds too.

In fact, I can see it now. Yes dear, they really must be hand-delivered all the way to Jamaica. And they need a good week of destressing and acclimatizing with their original owner after arrival; it's all part of the adjustment process. Really! Geez, the things we do for our birds. Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum