Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats Up ? Keep getting kicked off the site ???

+9
silkiebantam
CynthiaM
appway
Schipperkesue
uno
coopslave
chickeesmom
rosewood
pops coops
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Every time I come back to this forum I have to re-enter , user name , password ? What gives ?? Anyone else having the same issue ?

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

not with this iste but I can not get back on another site no matter what I do

http://www.popscoops.com

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm having the same problem on this site and having a password issue on another site using the same host.

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Yes having to sign in each time, pain in the butt!!

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Me too, have to sign in everytime I come back.

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh and I haven't been able to sign into that other site for weeks and weeks, oh well!!!Gee whiz, guess this is my only site, and it feels like home.

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Same thing here, thought it had something to do with the flickering power we had earlier. Really annoying.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Me too for this site, and just got back on the other. But all 3 chickeny sites I frequent are having similar issues.

Sue

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yep me to I have to keep signing in
Thought it was my computer nice to know it is not

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sometimes I have to re-login, other times I don't, it is kind of annoying and confusing, oh well, things will be sorted out eventually I am sure. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Opps! I posted in the wrong place! and don't know how to delete my comment! Laughing

Too many forums going at the same time!

But this one does kick me out each time I visit, I need to re log in. Ahh well, it's worth it. A small price to pay, for the enjoyment I get from the posts here.

Last edited by silkiebantam on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I didn't mean to post here! Ha ha ha!)

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

dj

It appears to be something with the servers. Maybe to do with the storms down east? Doesn't seem as bad today though.

I believe it's the host , something about every forum getting it's own domain ? Two out of three right now that I've managed to get back onto so there's hope .

turkeylurkey

You might have "cookies" disabled? Go to "Tool" "Internet Options" and look under "Browsing History"

Make sure "Delete Browsing History on Exit" isn't checked.

http://www.guppy.ca

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I've been having issues on three sites too. At least this one recognized my password.

These sites need a contact email that you can use when it happens ! If you are not a member then how do you ask questions about the site ?? I have meet enough people that I've kept a few email address's and thankfully so ! A general inquiries area would be a great addition to these sites I think and save these problems , as well as why if there are issues doesn't everyone get a email stateing that this might happen and what to do if it does ???

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Just a qestion for you all...

What is your ISP. Are they all the same? As i have been logged out but have no issues loging back in. And it only seems to the people out west having this issue. So i know it's more then a cookie issue but that is the only thing i could think of.... But even then that should not effect it. Humm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm not out west and I had issues.

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Fowler wrote:I'm not out west and I had issues.

Hummm Unless the cookies were same. I don't know it's got me baffled

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum