Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kinda neat

+6
Blue Hill Farm
coopslave
chickeesmom
poplar girl
Hidden River
Susan
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kinda neat Empty Kinda neat Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well, the Exhibition is here in Saskatoon this week. Tomorrow I'm taking the kids- should be a busy, dirty, expensive day! (Better than the mani/pedi I'm forced to endure with my daughter the next day, but that's another story). Anyway we live so close, I can hear Reba Macintire singing tonight. I'm not a huge country fan but I like her and her show. We can also see the fireworks each night (though I'm usually asleep). Anyway, I'm enjoying the show with a glass of wine and my dogs.

Last edited by Susan on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

2Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh wow Susan, wish I could come sit with you and listen to Reba, didnt know she was performing up there. I promised my girls we would go to the next concert she has near by...Guess I missed the ball on that one.
Have fun at the fair though, it is something the kids really enjoy, the heat, the candy the rides, all makes me ill but they have a great time.
And the mani/pedi, well relax and enjoy that too.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:49 pm

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Your acreage is in a nice spot Susan...very close to the city( and the exhibition grounds) but still has a country feeling. Don't eat too many mini donuts tomorrow clown

4Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 pm

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sounds like a great evening. I love Reba.

5Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Reba and a mani/pedi, I am soooo jealous! I love all those things. Enjoy tonight and tomorrow. I want to see pictures of the colours you chose. Laughing

6Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Live music and wine, yum. Sounds like a nice way to spend the evening. Laughing Summer fairs can be a lot of fun. As can mani/pedi's. Enjoy! Very Happy

7Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

What a coikidink. We just watched Tremors with the kids last night. That must have been one of her first big acting gigs.

8Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Teehee PG, how did you know mini doughnuts are my fav? I'll try not to eat too many as I still need to fit into my gown on Saturday!! Smile

9Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 pm

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Well Susan, Mini donuts were a pretty safe guess, I think most of us eat too many when the opportunity presents itself! Funny how the rides seemed alot more fun 15 or 20 years ago...I think that is pretty universal too!

I hope you had fun at the Ex!

10Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I'll bet you had a great time with everything Susan! Its been years since I enjoyed Reba at a concert in Banff (we live in Canmore at the time) she was a very simple but powerful performer. Sounds like the pedi/mani is a story to tell. Very Happy

XOX Monika

11Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well, we went we saw, we came home. Good day for the most part BUT, I made the mistake of going on the "spider" with my son. Not sure who was more scared. I thought I was going to die- not kidding! Used the labour technique of breathing through it. Ugh. Mani/pedi tomorrow is looking good now. I'm getting old. I did enjoy those mini doughnuts though....

12Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Anna

Anna

I'm not a real music fan, but my daughter likes Reba and other country singers.
Coming Friday/Saturday it's Country Weekend right here in Fort Macleod, with Terri Clark, George Canyon and more great Country singers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

13Kinda neat Empty Re: Kinda neat Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 pm

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Susan wrote:Well, we went we saw, we came home. Good day for the most part BUT, I made the mistake of going on the "spider" with my son. Not sure who was more scared. I thought I was going to die- not kidding! Used the labour technique of breathing through it. Ugh. Mani/pedi tomorrow is looking good now. I'm getting old. I did enjoy those mini doughnuts though....

Oh NO ... not the spider! That's as bad as the zipper... No Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum