Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Empty Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello
We have a few extra Barred Rock Cockerel's
For sale They are 2 month's old and Looking real nice with nice coloring and Barring
Parent stock is from the US
We are asking $10.00 each Pick-up only (I dont Drive)
We are located 8 miles east of Moosomin SK
May be able to have someone take to Regina on certain days but they would have to be picked up as soon as they got there as the person would be going to work

Thanks

Joe

2Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Empty Re: Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:32 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi
Any pictures you could post or email me?

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

3Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Empty Re: Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Will try and get pics tomorrow
it is to dang hot today
Joe

4Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Empty Re: Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 am

codyrenz

New Here

Hey Joe, i would like to buy one of your roosters! contact me if you have some left. Thanks

5Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Empty Re: Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:11 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi
Yes still have some left
where are you located??
let me know and I can email you about picking 1 up

Joe

6Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Empty Re: Barred Rock Cockerel's Moosomin Sk Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:13 pm

codyrenz

New Here

Hey Joe, im located in Virden so not far, my email is crenz@matrix-solutions.com

Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum