Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pops Coops

+5
DCChick
IzzyD
pops coops
authenticfarm
loushrop
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16Pops Coops - Page 2 Empty Re: Pops Coops Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:01 am

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I remember. Yes, some of the items where poultry related. They were nice item. Think it's a moot point whether you buy from estate sales then resell or that you sell off estates. You're still representing yourself as a seller. Regardless, I just recall the posts at the time that's all I'm saying.

17Pops Coops - Page 2 Empty Re: Pops Coops Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Keibler77

Keibler77

HI Pops! OK I haven't been on here in so so long and I missed it so much! Anyway, I bought some gorgeous EO's from you a couple years ago and I have been looking for more ever since. They are my favourite breed at the moment. Are you still breeding these ones? Please say yes! Haha. Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Chantale

18Pops Coops - Page 2 Empty Re: Pops Coops Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:06 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Call me I will be hatching soon

http://www.popscoops.com

19Pops Coops - Page 2 Empty Re: Pops Coops Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:08 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

toybarons wrote:I remember. Yes, some of the items where poultry related. They were nice item. Think it's a moot point whether you buy from estate sales then resell or that you sell off estates. You're still representing yourself as a seller. Regardless, I just recall the posts at the time that's all I'm saying.

I think I was trying to tell you that others can sell anything on ACE and get away but you have to be part of that group, hummers are not bird related confused

http://www.popscoops.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum