Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Power outtage

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Power outtage Empty Power outtage Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:25 am

LynBar Ranch

LynBar Ranch

UGH, no power last night, of course the incubator was full. Hoping all is alright- outside temp had been around 82 so hoping it held til it came back on.

http://LynBarRanch.com

2Power outtage Empty Re: Power outtage Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:43 pm

harrop'shens

harrop'shens

I know how you feel. I have two incubators going with bought hatching eggs. The power has gone out twice. Once for several hours and again yesterday for over an hour. I am beginning to feel like the universe is telling me to stop collecting so many chickens Embarassed

When are yours due to hatch?

3Power outtage Empty Re: Power outtage Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

honeybrook

honeybrook

Hope your eggs are ok know how you feel though 2 days after we got our turkeys home from porters we lost power for 8 hours and the generator would not start of course we lost 3 but the rest still look good.

http://www.honeybrooklowlines.com

4Power outtage Empty Re: Power outtage Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I feel you too. Short power outages are frequent around here and a source of endless frustation. From what I've read it takes quite a while for the eggs internal temp to cool, so I'm sure they'll be fine. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck and let us know how things go.

Harrop'shens: No, no, you've got to read between the lines. The universe is telling you to get a generator and hatch MORE chickens. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum