Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you have to repeat Eprinex?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Empty Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:34 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I know there is a withdrawal for Eprinex, however cannot find anything on a repeat, when it is necessary. It clearly states you need to repeat for Mites/Lice..but doesn't say for roundworms.
Anyone?

2Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Empty Re: Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:48 pm

ipf

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have searched repeatedly for anything that suggests a withdrawal time for Eprinex. Until I see a reference to a study that supports that, I am unconvinced.

3Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Empty Re: Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:57 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Do you know about whether a repeat is required for roundworms?.....and if so, at what time interval?

4Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Empty Re: Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

MOst of the advice I saw saw was repeat two weeks later.

5Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Empty Re: Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:14 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

thank you Cathy

6Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Empty Re: Do you have to repeat Eprinex? Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You are most welcome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum