Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Road trip Saturday March 22, birds for sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am taking a road trip on Saturday, March 22. I will be leaving my place and traveling down Highway 43 pass Valleyview, Fox Creek, Whitecourt, to Mayerthope. I will then turn off onto highway 22 to towards Entwistle and Evansburg. I will head back east on Highway 16 for 7.4 km and then return to highway 22 going south to Drayton Valley. I will follow the same route on my way back. I have the following birds for sale that I could deliver on the way down or back.:

Five 10 week old Black Ameraucanas, un-sexed for $12 each. Ten 5 week old Black Ameraucanas chicks un-sexed for $10 each. Ten 1-2 week old Black Ameraucanas chicks un -exed for $8 each. I will also have 6 young Black Rosecomb pullets, pet quality, very small bantams, for $10 each. One pet quality silver Sebright roo about 4 months old for $10.

On my way back from Drayton Valley I will have 5 or 6 boxes of four coturnix hens and one male, various colours, for sale. They are young birds all ready laying or ready to. They are $40 a box.

I could also transfer boxes on my way down or back for a reasonable fee. Must be able to meet me on my route as I do not have time to leave it.

If interested in buying any of the above or for transportation please email me perryaschofield@gmail.com Or phone my cell at 780-832-2047.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum