Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the Costco shoppers

+2
uno
coopslave
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For the Costco shoppers Empty For the Costco shoppers Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:28 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Some good information.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2For the Costco shoppers Empty Re: For the Costco shoppers Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:42 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will show this to HUb. He likes Costco. IT's where he bought his hearing aids. Every time I am obligated to accompany him there to see the hearing aid lady, I mutter repeatedly, I am going to hell, I am going to hell, I am going to hell... To me all prices end with 666.

3For the Costco shoppers Empty Re: For the Costco shoppers Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

thank you. I looooooooove Costco, will send this link to the people I know who also love and adore it.

4For the Costco shoppers Empty Re: For the Costco shoppers Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:59 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

uno wrote:I will show this to HUb. He likes Costco. IT's where he bought his hearing aids. Every time I am obligated to accompany him there to see the hearing aid lady, I mutter repeatedly, I am going to hell, I am going to hell, I am going to hell...  To me all prices end with 666.

Uno, I just about put in the title, Uno don't bother looking!  Very Happy 

Magdelan, I thought it was very useful. I will be watching next time I go. The dog food there is some of the best we have found, very highly rated too so I go there a couple times a month.

5For the Costco shoppers Empty Re: For the Costco shoppers Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Cool beans!

6For the Costco shoppers Empty Re: For the Costco shoppers Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:08 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I love Costco. But the nearest one is two hours away, so we don't get there much. I think it's been about 2.5 years.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

7For the Costco shoppers Empty Re: For the Costco shoppers Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:53 pm

I remember going to Costco with my ex-husband when we first met and feeling much the same as you Uno.  Now I go and I quite like it.  I'm not saying there's any correlation, just an interesting fact.

I too buy my dog food there and wish it went on sale, but the price is already really good.  It's just the $130 worth of other must-have stuff that jumps into my cart every trip!  How does that happen?  Shocked 

ETA: When you posted that of FB I wrote the details on a sticky note and stuck it to my Costco card so I'd remember to look at that when I'm there. Wink

Last edited by farmchiq on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

8For the Costco shoppers Empty Re: For the Costco shoppers Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:53 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

We shop at Costco about once a month, but have a nice AG store in Barriere for milk, ice cream, fresh vegetables, bread and various other items. We were aware of some of the pricing practices stated in the link. Dog and cat food are purchased at Costco. We have on occasion purchased a $x.97 item.

9For the Costco shoppers Empty Re: For the Costco shoppers Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:56 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think their motto is;

Costco, Annoying Uno Since 1983

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum