Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snow dogs and a bunny

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Snow dogs and a bunny Empty Snow dogs and a bunny Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:58 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oldest Daughter is visiting Hubby’s family in northern Alberta, very north, for the holiday season.  She has sent me pictures of things of beauty like I have known to exist.  This is a very beautiful place, and no wonder the family lives there.  Very isolated, town about half an hour away.  A home that has been run by the family since time beginning itself, beautiful.  The new family home was built out of wood milled by him, off the property they own, and it is like a castle.  One day I would love to see this place.

These are two pictures of her small dogs, which travel always with them.  One is the mother, Bichon Friese and the black and white one is daughter, mother crossed with miniature Australian shepherd. Incredible cross. Running through the snow, and the second picture of one of the little bichon on the deck looking out after three deer that were off in the wild blue.  Lots of wild ones up there, all sorts.  Even saw a picture of a white rabbit standing on his back legs looking at her, close enough that she had a good picture.  I thought it was a lawn ornament when I firstly saw it.  Enjoy these pictures, and have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Snow dogs and a bunny PowderandXenarunninginsnow_zps2112190d

Looking off to the wild blue yonder at deer

Snow dogs and a bunny Powderlookingatdeerinsunset_zps34ac85b2

Mr. Bunny

Snow dogs and a bunny Rabbit_zps55a91ae1

2Snow dogs and a bunny Empty Re: Snow dogs and a bunny Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:21 am

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thank for posting the pictures. The one of the dogs leaping through the snow with their big eyes is my favorite.

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

3Snow dogs and a bunny Empty Re: Snow dogs and a bunny Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

wonderful!

4Snow dogs and a bunny Empty Re: Snow dogs and a bunny Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Loved the action pick of the puppies. Thanks for sharing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum