Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poultry, Pigeon and Waterfowl Show - Wetaskiwin

+6
KlassyChic
progers
newbe enthusiast
toybarons
Schipperkesue
KathyS
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

North Central Alberta Poultry Association has posted information on their website about their 13th annual show. It will be February 15th and 16th at the Drill Hall in Wetaskiwin. Hope to see everyone there! cheers

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Excellent! I plan to bring a whole bunch of beautiful white LF Cornish. I shall let the judge help me decide who to breed next season!

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Goody

newbe enthusiast

newbe enthusiast

I have talked my husband into it. He thinks I might change my mind about keeping chickens, (Or being kept by them) after I learn more. Not likely.  Chick Help 

progers

I would like to enter some birds

KlassyChic

KlassyChic

Can anyone tell me if Poultry Shows take place any farther north then Wetaskiwin in Alberta?

Kimberly K

Kimberly K

I am coming to browse as it is super close! Kind of excited.

Butterboy

Butterboy

KlassyChic wrote:Can anyone tell me if Poultry Shows take place any farther north then Wetaskiwin in Alberta?

I don't think so unfortunately, in Alberta there are usually 4 shows, one in Red Deer in November, this one in Wetaskiwin, another in Red Deer in July and finally one in Millarville in August.

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

[quote="Schipperkesue"]Excellent!  I plan to bring a whole bunch of beautiful white LF Cornish.  I shall let the judge help me decide who to breed next season![/quoBashaw, AB te]

That is what we did this weekend...well with the Orpingtons. Heather was most helpful and we now know who is going to freezer camp!

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

That is a great idea Sue..... nothing like getting a judge to help you choose.
That is what we did this weekend...well with the Orpingtons.  Heather was most helpful and we now know who is going to freezer camp!

11Poultry, Pigeon and Waterfowl Show - Wetaskiwin Empty Exhibitors Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:00 am

Mel

Just a mention to anyone showing in Wetaskiwin this weekend - Exhibitors are responsible for looking after their own birds. Please do not dump your birds off for the show and disappear - they will not be fed and watered for you. Please make arrangements if you will not be remaining at the show. Last year it appeared that there was the assumption this would be done and people posted nasties on the forums....... Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum