Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is! Empty Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is! Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:52 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

2Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is! Empty Re: Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is! Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:46 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Shivers, started at my ankles, made the hair on my legs feel awful, cause they stand on end (thank the lucky stars I don't have really hairy legs), up right shivering to my nose, a little sniffle, tears of happiness and love, as I listened, in my mind's eye, Sir Elton John, singing that song. Oh how I love that man's songs...the pictures of the two beautiful dogs, just waitin' patiently, watchin', wishin' the time to come, that Mamma will put down her chore helper apparatus(es) (what is the plural for apparatus anyways, smiling), and just for cryin ' out loud, throw a treasure. Lovely picture, Tara, it made my morning feel very good and with that fuzzy feeling that dogs always give us. Have a most awesome day, CynthiaM.

3Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is! Empty Re: Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:50 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

4Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is! Empty Re: Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is! Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:11 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I did notice the black silouette on Foamy's back. But to me that looked like a silouette of the profile of a child, head bent down, back curved, sitting in a half tub of water with a round bottom. Funny how each perceives things in a different way. I am so happy that Foamy is now chubby and happy as can be, blessings. Yes. I feel very much the same way as you, Tara, I have found my complete place of peace and happiness where we are now, with our critters. Have a most beautiful day, CynthiaM.

5Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is! Empty Re: Chore Dogs -- How Wonderful Life Is! Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

They do look like they were giving you the brush off for awhile there. Amazing how they can look at you and make you feel like

crap. Rolling Eyes 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum