Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welsh Harlequin girls wanted

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welsh Harlequin girls wanted Empty Welsh Harlequin girls wanted Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:46 pm

janean

New Here

I have 2 Welsh Harlequin Drakes and a female Fawn Runner... she was supposed to be a Welsh Harlequin, ah well she is tooooo sweet to get rid of! I would like to find a home for one of the boys and get 2 WH females. That is probably enough for my little pond. I am in Winlaw, BC.

2Welsh Harlequin girls wanted Empty Re: Welsh Harlequin girls wanted Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:30 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Janean contact me in the spring! Where did you get the ones you have.

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

3Welsh Harlequin girls wanted Empty Re: Welsh Harlequin girls wanted Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:02 pm

janean

New Here

THank you... the spring it is. I see you have Mille Fleur D'uccles.... aren't they just the cutest! We have Trixie, Pixie, Dixie and Mickie.... couldn't help myself. I got mine from Ellison's Market. Not sure where they originally came from. I didn't get my Mille Fleur eggs from you did I? They came from the Kelowna area.

4Welsh Harlequin girls wanted Empty Re: Welsh Harlequin girls wanted Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:59 am

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Yes you did Very Happy 

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

5Welsh Harlequin girls wanted Empty Re: Welsh Harlequin girls wanted Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:18 am

janean

New Here

HEE HEE.... I thought so. Glad to reconnect!!! Mille Fleurs are all wonderful!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum