Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Empty 2013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:23 pm

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

This is an invitation to anyone and everyone who owns or breeds Euskal oiloa (basque) chickens to complete an online survey about the breed:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The survey is intended to allow better understanding of the North American Euskal oiloa (EO) population, the reasons that poultry enthusiasts are choosing this breed, and the expectations and aspirations of EO owners. The intent is to repeat this survey on an annual basis.

They survey has three parts. Part A is directed towards all EO owners. Part B is intended for those who breed EOs. And Part C is optional and requests some information about the person filling out the survey.

A summary of the survey findings will be posted on the Euskal oiloa Chicken Forum (EOCF) and can be emailed to participants upon request if the necessary portions of PART C of the survey are completed.

Thank you in advance to all those who fill it out. Please feel free to share the link with other EO owners via email or other means. Any questions or concerns I would be happy to try to address and if anyone has problems with the online version please let me know and I can send the survey using another format.

22013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Empty Re: 2013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:47 am

BirdBrain

New Here

Survey Complete.

32013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Empty Re: 2013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:24 pm

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank You BirdBrain! I'm really looking forward to summarizing the results and the more people that are willing to take the time to fill out the survey the more meaningful they will be.

42013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Empty Re: 2013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:00 am

BirdBrain

New Here

I didn't have much to add. I hatched some eggs under a broody this spring, only 2 survivors because I figured they didn't need a light (my bad). So I ended up with 2.... turns out I got 2 roosters ... sigh .... one needs a home now.

52013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Empty Re: 2013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:25 am

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

38 surveys so far which i think is a great response rate. Thank you to all the EO owners who have taken the time to participate!

62013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Empty Re: 2013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:37 pm

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Bump They survey is still open. So far we have about 40 responses which is awesome!

72013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Empty Re: 2013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:24 am

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

We have received 42 responses so thank-you to everyone who took the time to complete this survey.

The survey will be closing shortly so please if you still wish to fill it out do so right away.

A summary of results will be available first on the Euskal oiloa Chicken Forum. A summary will also be emailed to all respondants that requested a copy once all of the analysis is complete.

Thanks again to everyone who filled out the survey and helped spread word of it to others!

82013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Empty Re: 2013 Euskal oiloa (Basque) Survey Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 pm

RavenWood

RavenWood

Sorry, I missed it. It says it's closed now.

https://www.facebook.com/RavenwoodAcresHeritagePoultry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum