Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHB Seminar: Preparing Heritage Poultry for the Table November 2nd

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Country Thyme Farm

Country Thyme Farm
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Canadian Heritage Breeds is proud to announce an upcoming seminar: Peparing Heritage Poultry for the Table

This seminar will give you the skills to tell if and when your birds are ready for the table, what features to look for in body type for meat, and how to prepare your birds for eating.

The seminar runs from 1-3pm on Saturday November 2nd at Country Thyme Farm in Bowden, AB - 1247 Hwy 587.

Please contact myself, Daniel Chappell at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to register. We know this is pretty short notice but we wanted to give people the opportunity to take this seminar while many of you are still pondering what to do with your extra males before winter sets in.

Members get in free, $10 for non-members

All participants are also welcome to bring 2-3 birds to the seminar, which we can help you assess after the seminar.

http://countrythyme.ca

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, you mean the dinner table, not the show table!

Butterboy

Butterboy

if you are keeping dual purpose breeds and don't eat them you are doing them a big disservice. If you care about your chosen breed and it happens to be dual purpose, you should attend.

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I will be there!!!

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Sounds very Educational! Some thing I would like to know more about! Count me in

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum