Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Purebred Buff Orpingtons For Sale (Strathcona county, Alberta)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

I have a few extra Buff Orpington cockerels available for sale.
These gorgeous youngsters were hatched early June 2013, from eggs I incubated from Kathy Stevenson's lines.

They have a wonderful temperament, and are healthy and active.

Purebred Buff Orpingtons For Sale (Strathcona county, Alberta) 1380383_672001669476916_946848789_n

Last edited by Jonny Anvil on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone.....
Thought rather than starting a new thread, I will reactivate this one...

I still have some Buff Orpington cockerels available for sale.
These gorgeous youngsters were hatched end of May 2013, from eggs I incubated from Kathy Stevenson's lines.

They have a wonderful temperament, and are healthy, active, and very hardy! Unfortunately they did get some frostbite on their combs, from this past winter, but it hasn't slowed them down much.

I currently have 6 available.

Will consider trading a Buff Orpington for a Black Orpington Rooster that came from my lines.

New updated pics of the Roosters

They took opportunity of the "nicer" weather we had today and I found them taking part in a community dust bath!

Purebred Buff Orpingtons For Sale (Strathcona county, Alberta) 87bc53ac-4651-4098-9820-9f64f0fc2640Purebred Buff Orpingtons For Sale (Strathcona county, Alberta) Ac9a753a-c91e-46e9-aaba-e1bd557e78af
Purebred Buff Orpingtons For Sale (Strathcona county, Alberta) D085b85a-3ae9-4d6b-8218-e9d6fd8149b5Purebred Buff Orpingtons For Sale (Strathcona county, Alberta) Bcb602b5-bfdc-478d-945f-fc0a7f2c6738

Cheers,

Jonny

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that I have found homes for all the boys!
Thank you so much for your interest.

Cheers!

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Delighted to hear the boys have homes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum