Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birds for sale October 11th and 12th (Innisfail Auction weekend)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I have the following birds for sale.  I will be travelling down highway 43 to Devon and then the divided highway to Innisfail and the sale there on Thanksgiving weekend, October 11th and 12th.  Any of the following birds I do not sell before then will be going in the auction

One pair of Buff Wyandotte Large fowl pullets. 8 months old. Cross between Meyers Hatchery and Ideal Hatchery lines from US. $50 for the pair.

One trio of F1 (first generation) Barred Wyandottes large fowl.  About 7 months old. Very fertile. Hatched 31 out of 34 eggs I set in September. 3 died in cell. Cross between Barred Rock and Black Wyandotte hen. Nicely barred and Wyandotte combs.  $75 for the trio.

Four . Two Partridge Wyandotte pullets.  About 7 months old. Very good layers.  $20 each.

One trio of Black Wyandottes large fowl.  Nice young roo and 2 pullets.  About 4 – 5 months old.  $60 for trio.

Six Black Wyandottes pullets large fowl. About 4 – 5 months old. $20 each.

Two Silver laced Wyandottes hens large fowl. 2012 hatched (November). $20 each.

Five. Four boxes of Coturnix quail.  Four hens and 1 male in each box.  Male marked by a band. Five different colors. $40 a box.

Five boxes of Button quail.  Four pairs each a different color in each box.  Male marked by a band. $50 a box.

Last edited by Perryschofield on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:29 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sold some)

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I have the following birds left for sale.

One pair of Buff Wyandotte Large fowl pullets. 8 months old. Cross between Meyers Hatchery and Ideal Hatchery lines from US. $50 for the pair.

Four Partridge Wyandotte pullets. About 7 months old. Very good layers. $20 each.

One trio of Black Wyandottes large fowl. Nice young roo and 2 pullets. About 4 – 5 months old. $60 for trio.

Two boxes of Coturnix quail. Four hens and 1 male in each box. Male marked by a band. Five different colors. $40 a box.

Four boxes of Button quail. Four pairs each a different color in each box. Male marked by a band. $50 a box.

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank you everyone. I believe everything is sold except for 2 boxes of Coturnix Quail and the Buttons. I did save one special box of Chickens to put in the auction. I am selling Big Boy and his two hens. They are Silver pencilled Wyandotte and he is huge. Check them out at the auction.

Perry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum