Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Empty Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:44 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

**birds have now been consigned to the Indian Head sale, thanks for looking Smile 

Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Newcoopnchickensfall2013087

Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Newcoopnchickensfall2013069

Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Newcoopnchickensfall2013034

Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Newcoopnchickensfall2013025

Last edited by Flicker Chick on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated add)

2Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Empty Re: Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 am

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beautiful birds!  Nice deal for some for sure.  Any chance you might make it diwn to the hooves n feathers market sale in swift current?   It is on sept 28. Smile

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

3Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Empty Re: Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:01 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks miry! I'd love too make it down and wish I could say there's a chance, but it's not likely. Sad we're sooo far behind on summer fall projects around the farm I think we've come out ahead again, haha...ok, that somehow made sense in my not caffeinated enough mind this morning. Razz

4Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Empty Re: Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:08 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nice birds Flicker. The Silvers have always fascinated me. Love the colour but don't like how much work they still need. I have enough on my plate right now.
Good luck, they will make someone some very attractive coloured egg layers!

5Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Empty Re: Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:30 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks coop. I love the look of the silvers too, and am really stoked to be working with them. Very Happy I was feeling slightly overwhelmed with all the work they need, especially as BBS are my first passion. But now that I have a tentative plan/goals on what I'm going to tackle first, namely size and type, I'm excited all over again. Baby steps right! Wink 

Spring 2014 is going to be so much fun! bounce

6Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Empty Re: Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:51 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Man, didn't copy and lost a long post. Here is the condensed version.

I think that is a good strategy Flicker. Those are the 2 things I think they need the most work on in my limited experience with them. Once you have a focus, sometimes the changes come quicker than you think.
I am excited about the 2014 breeding season too! Talk about wishing your life away. Rolling Eyes 

If you ever want someone to bounce ideas off, you know where to find me. If I ever get more room again, I may want to get some silvers from you (after you do all the hard work to get them right of course!).

7Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Empty Re: Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:39 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Blaaah, I hate when that happens.

Thanks coop, I appreciate that. It's always nice to bounce ideas off others. And yes, exactly! Having a main focus really simplifies things and helps put everything in perspective. I'm the kind of gal that needs a plan, even if I end up deterring now and then. Laughing 

I consider myself very fortunate to be starting with such a nice, healthy parent flock to work with. (Just say the word, ya know ya wanna! Razz)

8Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Empty Re: Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bump 

(because I changed the add, thanks!)

9Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Empty Re: Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Lone Pine

New Here

Are you coming to the Indian Head sale on Sunday?

10Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Empty Re: Ameraucana Pullets – Central SK Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:34 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes I am! Birds and kid in tow Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum